And then some!

We are getting there! We are a little closer to finishing the house to put it on the market. I can't wait. Like. Seriously people, I. cannot. wait. to be done with all of this.

Today I have 3 more rooms to show you! Check it out. :)

The main bathroom:
Main Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Main Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

The boys' bedroom:
Bedroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Bedroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

And finally the dining room:
Dining Room from Medley of Golden Days Blog



2 comments

  1. Yari, Where did you get that little desk in the bedroom? I am searching for a smaller scale, simple desk like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara! It was a gift from my mother-in-law for my son Andrew and I don't know where she got it from but I can ask her and let you know. :)

      Delete