Add the master bedroom to the list!

There is so much natural light coming in through the windows in our master bedroom (as you can see) that you cannot even see my gorgeous lamps that I adore. Probably my favorite part about our master bedroom. But I do LOVE how bright it is in here, all at the same time.

Today, as part of getting our house ready to put on the market, I have finished the master bedroom and here I am now showing it to you. You be the judge of how it looks! :) Oh and what you cannot see in the pictures is my baby's crib which is in a corner which works out great for all of us. Enough distance and yet close enough. :)

Master Bedroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Master Bedroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Pssst, that's a king size bed by the way and it fits perfectly in the room. :)

No comments