And here we go... trying to sell a house.

The process of trying to get our house ready to put on the market started a while ago, but I have to tell you, that I am having THE hardest time getting it finished and putting it on the market. These are the things that we have done so far and we are running way behind:

  • Purged, purged, purged
  • Had a yard sale
  • Landscaped the backyard (almost finished so we're counting it)
  • Landscaped the front yard (almost finished so we're also counting it)
  • Cleaned the master bathroom completely and took pictures
  • Cleaned the master bedroom (still gotta work on the master closet)
Should I tell you what I still need to do? Nah, we won't go there cause I'll be typing till tomorrow and maybe even the next day. Anyhow, I did want to come on here and post a few pictures I took today of the master bathroom in our current house. I'm not sure I love them, to be honest, but it is what it is. You be the judge of how it's looking. Hopefully through the pictures you can get a good idea of what it actually looks like.

Master Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Master Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Master Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

Master Bathroom from Medley of Golden Days Blog

I'll be showing you guys the rest of the house (our current house) as I get it ready which should be all of this week if I get my butt in gear. Oh, and our new house closes in just two days!! Two days people, soooo exciting!!!





No comments