A super pretty, great, and cheap compromise

Well I think I found it! I did a little more searching on the web and came across some pieces that I think are beautiful, are inexpensive, AND, the whole thing comes in at less than what option 3 was. I think that's major improvement. Plus, you can tell that they are different pieces, meaning not a set, and yet they all look great together!

If you would like to be reminded of the options I posted before, click here.

Here is what I believe I have chosen, finally. (I really, really, really, really don't want to change my mind or go through this process again, so I won't even look at any more lighting options). And I don't even feel like I am compromising with these choices. Yay for that! Check it out!

Medley of Golden Days - Lighting Options

What do you think? Did I do a good job? I found those pendants for over the kitchen island as well as the entry way light at the amazing prize of $100 each, which is a hefty difference to some of my previous choices. I think these new choices are beautiful! The only thing is that I AM splurging on the chandelier because I LOOOOOOOVE it and I just kept going back to it. 

So there you have it! What do you think?

3 comments

  1. I like it. And, they're easier to dust! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty - I especially love those pendant lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO!! Absolutely GORGEOUS, as I knew they would be. I so agree with you, the more options you check into, the more of a headache that is involved. Love what you've chosen!!

    ReplyDelete