Welcome to Paradise

I am pretty stoked to start this blog! My hope for this blog is to come and post things about our family life, projects we're working on, and just share anything that my heart desires in the hopes that visitors will feel inspired. More than anything, this blog is the manifestation of the memoir of my heart and my life with my adorable family. So welcome to Medley of Golden Days where I share pieces of me and who I am and how I share this life with these amazing people I call my Family.

In the next post I will write about something I'm really excited about, a new {old} house that we just bought (still in Escrow). We have big plans and I am just in love with this house. I cannot wait to show you pictures of it and show you a little piece of this desert treasure I have found.


No comments